International travel requirements
International travel has changed. There are extra steps to take before you fly to your destination and before your return journey. You can get prepared and find the updated requirements for your trip here.
Last updated 18 October 2021
Key things to do for international travel during COVID-19
- Find the pre-travel test requirements for your destination & transit points
- Declaration forms for both directions of travel
- Arrange managed isolation or somewhere to stay if your plans change
- Ensure you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to travel from 1 February 2022
- Check your passport and any required visas are valid
- Securely add your passport and contact details to your booking
Travel requirements for your destination
Keeping you safe while travelling
International travel requirements FAQs
Can my children travel as unaccompanied minors?
Can I travel to or from New Zealand with my pet?
Do I need to be vaccinated to travel internationally?
What if I want to travel but postpone to a later date?
Will all your Lounges be open?
Lady Elliot Island image courtesy of Tourism and Events, Queensland